Quick-as-you-like Smokey “Bachelor Stew”6th Jul 2019
Oven Roasted Extra Crispy Pork Belly6th Jul 2019
- 500 g grass-fed beef mince
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients for the patties in a bowl, mix lightly together with a fork and shape into 4 x
- 125g patties. Brush with olive oil and refrigerate for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Heat the pan until hot. Fry the patties for about 4 minutes per each side or according to your liking. Do
- not press down on the patty while grilling. This will extract all the juices and result in dry meat.
- To prevent patties from shrinking while frying, cook slower and on lower heat.
Werners Vleismark https://www.wernersvleismark.co.za/